HALLELUJAH IT'S SUMMER! Praise the Lord. Now let's make this one awesome, shall we?
I've been planning out some fun family ideas for this summer, and today I'm going to share some of those plans (bullet style). Here we go...
- Make matching friendship bracelets with Hannah.
- Visit the farmer's market and pick strawberries.
- Make homemade jam with said strawberries.
- Read all seven Harry Potter books.
- Get Hannah in her second year of swim lessons at the Y.
- Find Hannah a preschool (preferably a Montessori one).
- Take Hannah to see her first movie in a theater.
- Go to the beach and eat ice cream cones on the seawall.
- Make a sandcastle that's taller than Hannah.
- Jump over waves in the ocean.
- Go on a few treasure hunts at our local thrift stores.
- Get Hannah a library card and visit once a week.
- Find a venue for our wedding.
- Potty train Hannah.
- Visit a carnival and stay out past bedtime.
- Watch a play on the lawn at Miller Outdoor Theater.
- Have a few girls night at Chelsea Wine Bar with my girlfriends.
- Go on a few dates with my mister.
- Take Hannah to get her first pedicure.
- Make good use of our membership at the Children's museum.
- Visit the science museum with Hannah for the first time.
- Build a fort on the living room floor and have a family "sleep over."
- Get back into doing yoga regularly.
I'm sure I'll have more things to add to the list, but this is it so far. I simply cannot wait to get started! What are your plans this summer?